Subtitle: 130 Daily Teachings for a Journey of Radical and Authentic Change
- Can be used as a devotional but is also coherently structured so that it can be read through. It is broken down into 15 parts over 130 days encouraging daily reading and reflection.
- A modern classic in the style of Watchman Nee and A. W. Tozer
Marcel Rebiai unveils with great eloquence our deepest human needs and puts our universal problems into godly perspective. As the author reveals God’s character in profoundly tangible ways we cannot help but be humbled. What commends this book is that it isn’t written from an aloof position, but provides a deeply meaningful place from which to understand our daily issues. The book is a series of teachings divided into study days but can be just as easily read through.
"A devotional “must-read” for all who are serious about their spiritual lives." Dr Lance Wonders, Dean of Acts Bible College, Minnesota, USA
"In God’s Image has the capacity to draw the true disciple to the Master … it grasps both the beauty and the cost of being a true and faithful disciple of Jesus the Messiah." Evan Thomas, Israel
"Marcel Rebiai speaks from his heart in an outspoken, profound, passionate and yet reflected way." Martin Buehlmann, Director of Vineyard Ministries DACH in Europe
"Relationships take time to build. They do not happen through reading about the kind of relationships we ought to have as believers. They are the result of applying the gospel, God’s Word, to every area of our lives. Marcel Rebiai helps the reader to do just that." Colin Urquhart, Kingdom Faith Ministries, Horsham, UK,
Marcel Rebiai was born in Algeria and grew up in Switzerland with foster parents. He trained as a primary teacher and as a State church youth worker. He is the founder and leader of the Community of Reconciliation, which is based in Jerusalem. He is married to Regula, with four children and an adopted son. He is the author of Islam, Israel and the Church and has an international teaching ministry.
The Community of Reconciliation works among Jews and Moslems in Israel and France. Their efforts concentrate on:
- general reconciliation ministry based on the gospel of Jesus, the Messiah
- reconciliation between Jews and Arabs, as well as between Israel and the nations
- community living; prayer; proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ through friendships and an authentic lifestyle.
For further information or to order the quarterly COR publications (available in English) please contact:
PO Box 77
CH-8625 Gossau ZH