Am I being deceived? answers questions like:
- How can I be spiritual without becoming "New Age?"
- What does the Bible teach concerning visualization?
- How do Pharisees react to the move of the Holy Spirit?
- What does the Bible say about dreams, visions, and imagination?
- What does the Bible say about faith versus a positive mental attitude?
Learn the answers to these questions and many more. Get rid of the shackles that may be holding you back from true freedom and worship.
Mark Virkler grew up conservative Baptist (Evangelical Baptist), and Patti grew up conservative Evangelical United Brethren. They met while at Roberts Wesleyan College in North Chili, N.Y., and married during their third year. They graduated in 1974, Patti graduating magna cum laude. Since then, Mark has received a Master of Theology from Miami Christian University and a Ph.D. from Carolina Christian University. He has also been included in "Who’s Who in the World" each year since 2000, and "Who's Who in American Education" in 2006. Patti has received a Master of Ministry and Doctorate of Ministry from Vision International University. Mark and Judi have been active in ministry together since meeting in 1970. They founded a church, Pioneer Christian Fellowship, and worked on several church staffs over the years. They have helped develop three networks of church-centered Bible schools, and currently head up Communion With God Ministries.
Listen to Lloyd Hildebrand's interview with the author.